The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive. The CRE pump is a system which is able to solve application problems and save energy.
The basic CR pump range, which can be applied in almost any industrial solution, is already in itself the broadest range available. Through our modular approach, we have made it even broader.
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. There are eleven flow sizes, capable of producing up to almost 725 psi pressure, and with a variety of shaft seals, rubber materials and supply voltages.
Pump parts which are typically vulnerable to difficult liquids or particularly demanding operating conditions can be optimized for their purpose and designed for specific requirements.
CR pumps provide a complete range of pump solutions so that all applications, industrial and domestic, can benefit from the Grundfos touch. The applications that can be covered include the following:
- Industrial Processing systems
- Washing and cleaning systems
- Pumping of acids and alkalis
- Filtration systems
- Water Pressure Boosting
- Water Treatment
Features and benefits
- The CR pump, motor and VFD is an engineered product
- The CRE pump is supplied by one supplier
- Reduces installation and wiring costs
- The functionalities are designed for specific pump applications
- The CRE pump with sensor is a plug and pump product
- Grundfos quality and reliability
- A compact system
- The pump, motor and VFD are tested as a complete unit in the factor